Before You Arrive ...
GENERAL INFORMATION FOR OCEANIA CUP
Welcome to Villa FC and the Oceania Cup. We hope you have a thoroughly enjoyable weekend both on and off the field. If there is anything our club can assist you with please don’t hesitate to ask at the Registration Desk or Canteen.
1. Please arrive approximately one hour before your first game and go to the Registration Desk at Crawford Park to collect your information package, team official lanyards and player gift packs.
2. Teams MUST submit a team sheet that includes ALL players prior to the commencement of the tournament. ALL PLAYERS must be registered in myfootballclub. Please see our Registrar at the Registration Desk if this has not been done.
3. Please ensure you have read the Oceania Cup rules and Codes of Conduct.
4. Games will be operating at both Geoff Watt and Crawford Park fields (see maps) from 9am until 9pm both days. Please check the draw carefully as you may have games at both locations. Ensure early registration at Crawford Park if your games are at Geoff Watt to allow time to get there well before games commence.
5. Parking is available at both grounds and it is only a short walk between grounds.
6. Canteen facilities will operate on both days at Geoff Watt & Crawford Park. A BBQ will operate for breakfast, lunch and dinner at both grounds. Fresh salad rolls will be available as well as hot food, drinks, coffee and snacks.
7. There will be Oceania Cup merchandise available for purchase during the tournament.
8. A siren will be used to indicate game start time and game end time. The referee will indicate half time and the commencement of the second half.
9. Progress scores will be displayed throughout the tournament at Crawford Park as well as on the Oceania Cup website.
10. First Aid kits and ice will be available at both canteens.
11. Change rooms will be available to teams playing on Crawford Park 1 only. We ask that teams remove all gear from the change rooms by the end of half time in their game to allow the next teams access.
12. Presentations will take place at Crawford Park at the end of each Championship game (ie: 1v2 on the Sunday afternoon/evening).