Before You Arrive ...
GENERAL INFORMATION FOR OCEANIA CUP
Welcome to Villa FC and the Oceania Cup. We hope you have a thoroughly enjoyable weekend both on and off the field. If there is anything our club can assist you with please don’t hesitate to ask at the Registration Desk or Canteen.
1. Teams MUST submit a team list by the due date. This must list ALL players who will participate in the tournament. ALL PLAYERS must be registered in myfootballclub. Please see our Registrar at the Registration Desk if this has not been done.
2. Please ensure you have read the Oceania Cup rules and Codes of Conduct.
3. Games will be operating at both Geoff Watt and Crawford Park (see maps), please check the draw carefully as you may have games at both locations. Ensure early registration at Crawford Park if your games are at Geoff Watt to allow time to get there well before games commence.
4. Parking is available at both grounds and it is only a short walk between grounds.
5. Breakfast from 8 am, lunch, dinner, morning and afternoon tea, drinks and other canteen lines will be available for the duration of the tournament at Crawford Park. A canteen facility will also operate at Geoff Watt Oval on a more limited scale.
6. Please complete your Oceania Cup shirt order which is in your information package. Shirts will be on display to obtain correct sizes, complete and return to the Registration Desk where shirts will be packaged for pick up. Shirts are free to registered players only. If you are interested in purchasing a shirt this option will be available after all players have received their shirts. Cost will be $10.
7. There will be other Oceania Cup merchandise available for purchase during the tournament.
8. A siren will be used to indicate game start time and game end time. The referee will indicate half time and the commencement of the second half.
9. Progress scores will be displayed throughout the tournament at Crawford Park as well as on the Oceania Cup website.
10. First Aid kits and ice will be available at both canteens.
11. Change rooms will be available to teams playing on Crawford Park 1 only. We ask that teams remove all gear from the change rooms by the end of half time in their game to allow the next teams access.
12. Presentations will take place at Crawford Park at the end of each Championship game.